The 13th live-action adaption of The World’s Greatest Detective is back this Spring! ‘The Batman’ is in cinemas from the 4th March and we are beyond excited to be their partner as we take down hunger once and for all. #TimetoPlay #PapaJohnsRiddles
Plus with a new Batman in town, it was only right we launched something new too! Read on for more details.
Want to win some cool prizes? Hunt down the code word by using the first letter from each riddle and share it with @papajohnsuk by using #PapaJohnsRiddles on Instagram or Twitter. More on this below.
NEW WINGS IN TOWN
Launching on the most romantic day of the year is our spookiest yet coolest launch yet to celebrate this partnership.
Welcome the Black Ghost Chilli Chicken Wings for a limited time only!
Your favourite chicken wings are marinated in our NEW black ghost chilli sauce and finished with a drizzle of spicy buffalo sauce. We hope you like it hot!
Available in all* stores from Monday 14th February until stocks last! Don’t be a fool and miss out on something special.
SEARCH THE SKIES
With the launch of the new film on Friday 4th March, we will be hitting the streets of London, at four different locations, to giveaway our Ghost Chilli Chicken Wings.
Want to know to locations? Look for the Papa Johns Signal which will projected onto buildings between 7pm and 10pm on Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th March.
BATMAN COMPETITION ALERT
Want to be in with a chance of winning tickets to the Batman Premier* or a night’s stay in London? Of course you do!
It’s simple. Order any large pizza from Papa John’s and solve the riddle on the Limited Edition Batman pizza box. If you’ve already ordered but thrown the box out, this was silly of you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Hunt down the code word by using the first letter from each riddle & share it with @papajohnsuk by using #PapaJohnsRiddles on Instagram or Twitter.
- “Riddle me this”, you’ll hear my alter ego say, but it’s my real name you must relay. Who Am I?
- Friend, father figure, loyal and true, I may be worth a penny or two. Who Am I?
- Two of these help bats to glide or I can be a tasty treat on the side. What Am I?
- I create darkness at the end of the day, when people sleep and villains play. When Am I?
- I’m the colour of your belly when you are afraid, and help pizza shine as I melt away. What Colour Am I?
To WIN the Premier Tickets*, entries must be submitted by the 28th February 2022.
To WIN the night’s stay in London, entries must be submitted by 31st March 2022.
For all the terms and conditions head to the bottom of the page.
Our Limited Edition Boxes are a collectable item, so try not to throw them away!
LOOK OUT FOR THE MURAL
If you are in Shoreditch from the 14th February, keep your eyes peeled for our very exciting Batman UV paint mural by the Truman Brewery!
Heading there at night? See our mural transform and glow in the dark! Be quick through because the Mural is not around for long!
Send us your photos next to the Mural using the hashtag #PapaJohnsMural so we can see it in action!
BATMAN COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These are the rules for the Papa Johns x Batman partnership competition to win 2 tickets to the premier of Batman* OR a night’s stay in London.
How to enter the Competition?
- Be following the Papa Johns UK Official Page on Instagram or Twitter
- Hashtag #PapaJohnsRiddles
- Participants need to make a purchase from Papa Johns between the campaign period of the 14th February until the 31st March 2022 & share their order number for verification if selected as a winner
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entries must be entered between 20th February until the 31st March 2022
- Prize to be fulfilled by Performance Entertainment
- Main prize is 2-5 tickets to a special screening of Batman* for one entrant
- Travel and expenses are not included for the special screening
- Second prize is one night’s stay in London for one entrant with a plus one
- The one night’s for 2 people consists of:
- Hotel in London with breakfast
- Three course dinner with a drink
- Travel Allowance £200
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- The prize is non-transferrable and will only be provided to the named winner
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa Johns UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for Premier tickets is 28th February 2022 at 11:59 pm
- The closing date for the night’s stay is 31st March 2022 at 11.59pm
How will the winner be chosen?
- One winner will be selected at random out of all the entries across both channels for both prizes.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be contacted on their chosen platform, either Twitter or Instagram
- Papa Johns will request your full name, your plus ones full name, an email address and your order number within the time period
- The winner must respond within 48 hours for being contacted.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via direct message
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tong well, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- The Promoter has the right to change the prize of the competition without notice
Weekend in London Terms and Conditions
- Dates of travel are weekends from 4th June 2022 – 4th June 2023, excluding British national holidays. This travel period cannot be amended or extended.
- Winners will forfeit the prize if they fail to travel before 3rd June 2023 and a minimum of sixty days’ notice is required before the chosen weekend.
- Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Accommodation is based on two people sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
- One person travelling must be aged 18 or over. If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
- Covid-19 rules must be observed without exception.
- A travel allowance of £200.00 is included per couple.
- Except for the one guest permitted to you as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner Bros., which Warner Bros. may grant or withhold in their sole discretion.
- Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
- Winners and guest travel at their own risk and, if for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, or any other kind of disaster, tampering or computer virus, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.