Bin It To Win It Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the rules for the Papa John’s Bin It To Win It Competition running from Tuesday 25th May until Sunday 20th June 2021.
How to enter the Prize Draw?
Enter via TikTok, Twitter and Instagram:
- Upload a photo or video to one of the above social media channels
- Use the hashtag #binittowinit
- Tag @papajohnsuk or @papajohnsukoffical on TikTok
By submitting their entries, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this.
Prize Draw Terms
- One entry per social channel
- Can enter on each social channel
- The weekly winners will receive a free pizza voucher for personal use
- At the end of the competition, one person will receive free pizza for a year for personal use
- The free pizza for a year consists of 12 * £20 vouchers to use on Papa John’s website
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate from papajohns.co.uk in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, or English Football League (“EFL”)their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter
How will the winner be chosen?
- Participants who fulfil the competition criteria will be entered in a prize draw
- Prize draw winner(s) will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner(s) will be contacted directly from the Papa John’s UK Instagram, Twitter + TikTok accounts
- The winner(s) will then be announced on the Papa John’s UK Instagram, Twitter + TikTok account, in addition, to being contacted directly.
Post Promotion Publicity
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion.
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion.
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
For more on the Bin It To Win It Competition, click here.