#EARNIT Pizza Giveaway Terms and Conditions
#EARNIT Clubhouse Pizza Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- These are the rules for the #EARNIT Clubhouse Pizza Giveaway (the Promotion).
How to enter the Promotion?
- Fill out the required online form to enter the Promotion:
https://form.jotform.com/Papa_Johns/earnit-clubhouse-pizza-giveaway. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By submitting their details, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this Promotion.
- One entry per person.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Dates applicable for entering the Promotion: 24th January 2023 – 21st February 2023.
- Each winner will receive one free pizza order for their rugby clubhouse, with the order comprising 15 Large Papa Johns Pizzas. A total of 8 free pizza orders are available.
- Papa Johns GB will determine the order in whole or in part.
- Offer available at participating stores only and excludes Butlins, Haven Holiday Parks, Ribby Hall Village, Planet Ice, on campus stores and all stores in the Republic of Ireland.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identity and age will be required.
- Rugby clubhouse location must be within the delivery zone of a Papa Johns GB store.
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for entry is midnight on 21st February 2023. Entries after this time will not be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
How will the winner be chosen?
All eligible entries received will be pooled together and selected at random by the Promoter.
How will the winner be notified?
- Winners will be notified via the email provided on their application form, and will be required to respond to confirm receipt.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified, another winner will be selected in accordance with the process set out in these terms and conditions.
- Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to another entrant.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted, and no cash alternative is offered.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part, save that the Promoter reserves the right to replace each prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- By entering the Promotion, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this Promotion.
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- These terms and conditions and this Promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this Promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.