PJT NIGHTS TICKET GIVEAWAY
- Papa Johns is giving away 25 pairs of Home end tickets to each Papa Johns Trophy fixture.
- Fans can enter online at papajohns.co.uk/pjnights to win two tickets and a free small pizza per set of tickets (cheese and tomato pizza).
- Fans can order their Pizza from Papajohns.co.uk. A minimum delivery charge will apply.
- On the day of the game, fans will need to go to the designated club collection point to collect their tickets which will be advised prior to match day; all tickets are non-transferable, and fans must present their ID on ticket collection
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to all entrants aged 18 or over. The guest can be under 18.
- Employees of Papa Johns UK Ltd (the Promoter) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
How will the winner be notified?
Once the prize draw winners have been randomly selected, they will be contacted by Papa Johns via Email
In the email, winners will be provided with instructions on how to collect their voucher and Pizza
- Entrants must fill in the entry form fully
- Must be over the age of 18
- Not be on any club banning lists
How will the winner be notified?
• Once the prize draw winners have been randomly selected, they will be contacted by Papa Johns via Email
• In the email, winners will be provided with instructions on how to collect their voucher and Pizza
How will the winner be chosen?
- Participants who fulfil the competition criteria will be chosen at random
- The prize is for two home tickets and eligible supporters of that team only and a small cheese and Tomato . Away team tickets and tickets for supporters of the away team are not available. Tickets are located in the home supporter stands.
- The winner of any prize, which includes tickets, is not permitted by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
- The prize is for the applicable Papa Johns trophy home match tickets only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s) the following:
- travel to or from the venues and associated charges ccommodation;
- travel insurance;
- tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and
- any other costs associated with the trip
- Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the match date has been confirmed. If tickets are collected on the day, tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport / driving license / national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
- Clubs will be notified of the identity of ticket winners and their guest(s), and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders, as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a Court Banning Order. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest(s) is subject to a club banning order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize, and the winner will need to identify a different guest(s).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and/or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behavior. Winners are responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
- No guarantees can be given that any match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
· Entrants acknowledge and agree that the ability to receive the prize may be prevented, limited or interfered with by unforeseen events outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, EFL, Club and/or venue, which may result in (amongst other things) matches being postponed, cancelled, played behind closed doors, reduced capacity crowds, or entry requirements imposed by a competent authority. Neither the promoter, EFL, club or venue shall be liable or responsible if any unforeseen events prevent, limit or interfere with the winner making use of the ticket or attending the match and in the event winners cannot make use of ticket(s) to attend any match the Promoter will determine in its sole discretion whether it will grant an alternative prize.
- Winners are solely responsible to have all necessary information and documents in order to comply with any requirements relating to entry to the stadium or venue. Winners must also comply with any other policies, guidance and instructions which may be provided to you by the EFL, football club and/or venue as applicable and may be updated from time to time, in relation to attendance at the match or event.
- The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the prize, including but not limited to conditions of the EFL and the relevant football club along with the stadium ground regulations. EFL ground regulations can be found here:
https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations.pdf and apply at all EFL Club stadiums (equivalent regulations apply at Premier League Club stadiums). For any match played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply:
- If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).B
- By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge the promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be kept securely and used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and/or prize fulfillment by the promoter, EFL, clubs playing in the match to which the prize relate and/or by any agent of the promoter or EFL appointed to assist with running the promotion or administering the prize. Further information about the EFL’s use of personal data generally can be found in the EFL privacy notice at https://www.efl.com/efl-privacy-notice you must bring this to the attention of any guest(s) you may nominate. Use of your personal information will not include sending you electronic marketing communications unless you have opted in to receive such communications (and you are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).
- Winning entries will be contacted directly but may be requested to appear in promotional activity across social media, digital and wider media platforms.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion with no further recompense.
- You agree that you may be required to take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity if you are a winner.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this Promotion.
- The winner’s details (Club name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activities or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this Promotion.
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this Promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.