Father’s Day 2022 Competition
- These are the rules for the Papa Johns Father’s Day Competition for 2022.
How to enter the Competition?
- Entrants must tell us their favourite dad joke and where possible tag their dad.
- Entrants must be liking to original post on their chosen channel.
- The entrant must be following the official Papa John’s UK Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entries must be entered by 12.00pm Saturday 18th June 2022.
- Prize to be fulfilled by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd
- Free Large Pizza to selected winners (3 winners in total, 1 per social platform)
- Voucher codes will be issued via direct message
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- The prize if non-transferrable and will only be provided to the named winner
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for competition submissions is 12.00pm Saturday 18th June 2022.
How will the winner be chosen?
- Winners will be selected at random out of all the entries across the official UK Papa Johns social media accounts stated above.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winners will be contacted via direct message
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via direct message
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tong well, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.