International Friendship Day Competition
These are the rules for the Papa John’s International Friendship Day competition to win one free Papas meal deal to be redeemed between Tuesday 3rd August to Wednesday 4th November 2021.
How to enter the Competition?
- Follow Papa John’s UK page on Instagram or Facebook
- Like the International Friendship Day post on the platform that the competition is being entered on
- The entrant must tag a separate account in the comments on the competition post
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- One entry per Instagram account allowed for follower. Multiple entries will not be considered
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entries must be entered between 00:00 Friday 20th July 2021 and 23:59 Monday 2nd August 2021.
- Dates applicable for entering the competition: Friday 20th July 2021 to Monday 2nd August.
- Prize to be fulfilled by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd
- One winner will receive one free Papas meal deal to be redeemed between Tuesday 3rd August to Wednesday 4th November 2021
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for competition submissions is 23:59 Monday 2nd August 2021.
How will the winner be chosen?
- One winner will be selected at random out of all the entries on Papa John’s Instagram, and Facebook.
How will the winner be notified?
- One winner will be announced on Papa John’s social media account on Monday 2nd August 2021.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via comments under the competition post
- Proof of identity and age may be require
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
Don’t forget to enter the International Friendship Day Competition and celebrate your friends!