Leyton Orient – Player Pizza Delivery Terms and Conditions
- These are the rules for the Papa Johns Leyton Orient FC Player Pizza Delivery (“Promotion”].
How to enter the Promotion?
- Entrants must order online using promotion code ORIENT and complete the order with an email address.
- By submitting your details, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this Promotion.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Dates applicable for entering the Promotion: between 7th December 2023 – 13th December 2023.
- X2 Large Papa Johns Pizzas delivered by one member for the 2023/24 Leyton Orient First Team Squad.
- Deadline for application: 13th December 2023.
The ORIENT Promotion Code.
- The ORIENT discount code can be redeemed at any Papa Johns (GB) Ltd stores only and excludes Butlins, Haven Holiday Parks, Ribby Hall Village, Planet Ice, on campus stores and Ireland.
- Offer entitles the customer to any Medium or Large Pizza for £10.
- Only medium or large pizzas included.
- Add £2.99 for stuffed crust, £2.99 for Epic Garlic Stuffed Crust and £3.99 for Crispy Cheese Base.
- Includes Create Your Own with up to four toppings.
- Any additional toppings added will be charged at menu price.
- Minimum spend for delivery applies. Delivery fee may apply and vary with store location.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer available at participating stores only and excludes Butlins, Haven Holiday Parks, Ribby Hall Village, Welcome Break, Planet Ice, Cove Communities on campus stores and Ireland.
- Offer can be withdrawn without notice.
- Promotion code expires midnight 11:59pm on 31st December 2023.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identity and age will be required.
- Entrants must have a registered Papa Johns GB account.
- Employees of Papa John’s GB Ltd (the “Promoter”), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- All entries must be made by the relevant deadline stated above, or if none (e.g. for prizes not on specific dates) midnight on 13th December 2023. Entries after this time will not be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
How will the winner be chosen?
- All eligible entries received will be pooled together and the prize winners will be selected at random by the Promoter.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be notified via the email address registered to their Papa Johns GB account and will be required to respond to confirm receipt.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via email.
- In an event where the prize is not claimed within 24 hours of notification by email from Papa Johns GB or if the winner does not respond within the 24 hours, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected at random in accordance with the process above.
- Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- The winner must be available to redeem the prize on the 20th December 2023.
- The winner must be available to redeem the prize at a location decided in part by the Promoter and in part by the winner.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted, and no cash alternative is offered.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part, save that the Promoter reserves the right to replace each prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- By entering the Promotion, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s address is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- These terms and conditions and this Promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this Promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.