‘National Tell a Story Day’ Competition
Rules for Papa John’s UK Prize Draw
· These are the rules for the Papa John’s Tell a Story Day competition to win a Papa John’s Large Pizza from 27th April 2020
How to enter the Competition?
· Follow Papa John’s UK page on Facebook OR Twitter OR Instagram.
· The entrant must comment on the entry post between Monday 27th April and Wednesday 10th June with a story. This must be put in the comments box under Papa John’s Facebook / Twitter / ‘Tell a Story Day’ post from 27th April.
· Please note the winner may be asked to provide proof of identity in order to redeem their prize.
· By submitting their details, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition.
· Multiple entries allowed.
· Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
· Dates applicable for entering the competition: between 27th April 2020 to 11th June 2020, inclusive.
. Prize to be fulfilled by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd.
. One winner will receive a Papa John’s large pizza from 17th June – 17th July 2020.
· The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
Who can enter?
· The Promotion is open to residents who participate from papajohns.co.uk in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over.
· Proof of identity and age may be required.
· Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
· The closing date for entry into the draw is midnight on 10th June 2020.
How will the winner be chosen?
· Participants who fulfil the competition criteria will be entered in a prize draw
How will the winner be notified?
· The winner will be announced on Papa John’s Facebook / Twitter / Instagram accounts on or before 11th June 2020.
· The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via comments under the competition post
· Proof of identity and age may be required
· In an event where the prize is not claimed within 14 days of the notification of the winner the Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
Post Promotion Publicity
· The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
· Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
· No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
· By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
· The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
· The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
· The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
· The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
· The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.