Papa John’s ’12 Days of Crustmas’ Competition
Rules for Papa John’s UK Competition
- These are the rules for the Papa John’s ‘12 days of Crustmas’ competitionto wina free Papa John’s pizza for a key worker of your choice to be redeemed between 11th December 2020 and Thursday 11th March 2021
How to enter the Competition?
- Follow Papa John’s UK page on Twitter
- Like the competition social post for that day’s competition via the Papa John’s Twitter channel.
- There will be a different competition post for each day, users must comment on the correct post to be entered in the competition for that day.
- Tag a key worker in the comments via the social post on Twitter and explain why you think they deserve a free pizza from Papa John’s this Christmas.
- The competition shall run for 12 days, with one winner being chosen each day.
- By submitting theirentry,the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- One entry per Twitter account. Multiple entries on the same day will not be considered
- Anythird-partyentries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- Entries must be entered between 08:00am and 11:59PM on each day of the competition.
- Dates applicable for entering the competition: Saturday 12th December 2020 to Thursday 24th December.
. Prize to be fulfilled by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd
. Each winner will receive one Free Papa John’s pizza to be redeemed with a voucher code between 11thDecember 2020 and Thursday 11th March 2021
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- The order can be collected from the store or can be delivered (minimum delivery charges apply).
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for competition submissions is 11:59PM on each day between Saturday 12th December and Thursday 24th December.
How will the winner be chosen?
- One winner will be selected each day at random out of all the entries on Papa John’s Twitter posts.
- Entrants can only win once over the 12-day period, if an entrant is chosen at random for a second time then a different winner will be chosen for that day.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be announced on Papa John’s Twitter account the day after each competition closes. (For example, the winner of Saturday 12th December’s competition will be announced on Sunday 13th December.) The winner of each competition will be announced via the comments in the competition post.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via comments under the competition post and will follow up by direct message via the same channel (Instagram, Twitter or Facebook)
- In an event where the prize is not claimed within 14 days of the notification of the winner the Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Proof of identity and age may be required
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive,Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.