Papa John’s 241 Trophy Tickets
We’re giving away 50 FREE tickets to every Papa John’s Trophy game. Just quote ‘Papa John’s 241’ when ordering your ticket and get a second one FREE! #241TrophyTickets
·The prize is for maximum of 2 home team tickets and eligible supporters of that team only. Away team tickets and tickets for supporters of the away team are not available. Tickets are located in the home supporter stands
·The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
·The prize is for the applicable for home match tickets only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s)) the following:
– travel to or from the venues and associated charges;
– travel insurance;
– tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and
– any other costs associated with the trip.
·Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the match date has been confirmed. If tickets are collected on the day, tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport / driving license / national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
·Clubs will be notified of the identity of ticket winners and their guest(s), and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders, as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a Court Banning Order. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest(s) is subject to a club banning order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize, and the winner will need to identify a different guest(s).
·The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
·Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
·Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and/or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behavior. Winners are responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
·No guarantees can be given that any match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
·Entrants are entering this promotion during the COVID-19 pandemic, and therefore acknowledge and agree that the prize is subject to any restrictions from time to time as a result, which may include (amongst other things) matches being postponed, cancelled, played behind closed doors, reduced capacity crowds, requirements to undertake testing, tracking, provide other information and/or evidence of vaccination status. Neither the promoter, EFL, club or venue shall be liable or responsible if any restrictions prevents, limits or interferes with the winner making use of the ticket or attending the match and in the event winners cannot make use of ticket(s) to attend any match the Promoter will determine in its sole discretion whether it will grant an alternative prize.
·Winners are solely responsible to have all necessary information and documents in order to comply with any restrictions. Winners must also comply with any other policies, guidance and instructions in relation to COVID-19 which may be provided to you by the EFL, football club and/or venue as applicable and may be updated from time to time, for example, to account for updated government guidance or other changes in circumstances as the pandemic develops.
·If you or anybody in your household (or other close contacts as designated in government or local authority guidance from time to time, requiring you to isolate) is displaying COVID-19 symptoms (or you are otherwise required to isolate in accordance with government or local authority guidance at the time) you must not attend the venue.
·The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the prize, including but not limited to conditions of the EFL and the relevant football club along with the stadium ground regulations. EFL ground regulations can be found here:
https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations.pdf and apply at all EFL Club stadiums (equivalent regulations apply at Premier League Club stadiums). For any match played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply: http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations.
•If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
·This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
·By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge the promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
·Any personal data relating to entrants will be kept securely and used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and/or prize fulfillment by the promoter, EFL, clubs playing in the match to which the prize relate and/or by any agent of the promoter or EFL appointed to assist with running the promotion or administering the prize. Further information about the EFL’s use of personal data generally can be found in the EFL privacy notice at https://www.efl.com/efl-privacy-notice you must bring this to the attention of any guest(s) you may nominate. Use of your personal information will not include sending you electronic marketing communications unless you have opted in to receive such communications (and you are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).
· This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
·Contest promoter is Papa John’s (GB) limited. The EFL is not the promoter of this contest
Free Kit Friday
These are the rules for Papa John’s Free Kit Friday” Prize Draw for Amateur Grass Roots Football Clubs in England, Wales and Scotland to win Puma football match shirt team kit for your team.
• The Prize is for 11 outfield team shirts and 1 Goalkeeper shirt
• Winners will select a shirt from a number of pre-selected colours
• Each shirt will have the Papa John’s logo on the front as the main sponsor
• Winners will be able to add a number to the shirt, but we cannot guarantee the number and size will match
• You can buy additional matching shirts, shorts and socks from Puma if winners wish to
How to enter the Prize Draw?
• The entry mechanism for the week will be posted on social media on the Friday of the week.
• All entrants must follow @papajohnsuk’
Who can enter?
• The Promotion is open to Amateur Football Clubs in England, Wales and Scotland. Applicants mustbe aged 18 or over.
• Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
Prize Draw Terms
• By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this.
• The Promoter takes no responsibility for delayed, incomplete or lost entries due to technical reasons or otherwise.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity and eligibility, and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
How will the winner be chosen?
• Participants who fulfil the competition criteria
• Winners will be chosen at random
How will the winner be notified?
• Once the prize draw winners have been randomly selected, they will be contacted by Papa John’s via social media
• In the message, winners will be provided with a redemption code, and they will be directed to a Puma Microsite where winners can select their club shirts. We will collect more information on the Puma site
• Winning entries will be contacted directly but may be requested to appear in promotional activity across social media, digital and wider media platforms.
• The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion with no further recompense.
• You agree that you may be required to take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity if you are a winner.
• Winners are responsible for ensuring that a parent or legal guardian has given written permission for anyone aged under 18 to appear in a film and for it to be distributed.
Substitution of Prize
• Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
• No other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part.
• By entering the Prize Draw, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this Promotion.
• The winner’s details (Club name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activities or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
• Brand Protection
• The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this Promotion.
• The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
• The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this Promotion is final.
• The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.