Papa Johns Greenock Morton Competition
- These are the rules for the Papa Johns Greenock Morton Competition (12th December – 27th of December 2022)
How to enter the Competition?
- Entrants must order online using the code GREENOCK50 and complete the order with an email address
- Entrants cannot enter the competition in-store or over the phone
- The entrant must have a valid email address
- The entrant must opt into marketing at the checkout otherwise, they won’t be entered into the competition
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entrants will automatically be placed into the competition to win a pair of hospitality tickets for the Greenock Morton vs Ayr United Match on the 2nd of January 2023
Who can enter?
- The promotion is open to anyone above the age of 18 in England, Wales and Scotland who completes an order using the redemption code
- Employees of Papa Johns UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for the competition and code use-by date is the 27th of December 2022
- All valid orders between the 12th of December to the 27th of December that have agreed to all T&Cs will be entered into the draw
How will the winner be chosen?
- The winner will be selected at random out of all the entries using a random generator
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be announced on the 28th of December and will receive their prize via their supplied email address
- Papa Johns will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via the given email address, any redemption issues would need to be notified before the match date for support
- T&Cs of the match ticket still apply
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted
- No other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules