Papa Johns Leicester Tigers Promotion T&Cs
- These are the rules for the Papa Johns Leicester Tigers Promotion (1st August 2023 – 18th May 2024).
How to enter the Promotion?
- Entrants must order online using the promotion code TIGERS and complete the order with an email address.
- The entrant must have a valid email address.
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Dates applicable for entering the Promotion: between 1st August 2023 – 18th May 2024.
Each entry is entered into a ballot to win one or more of the following prizes:
- X2 general admission tickets to Leicester Tigers vs Harlequins (11th November 2023)
- Deadline for application: 4th November 2023)
- X2 general admission tickets to Leicester Tigers vs Northampton Saints (18th November)
- Deadline for application: 11th November 2023
- X2 general admission tickets to Leicester Tigers vs Saracens (6th January 2024)
- Deadline for application: 31st December 2023
- X2 general admission tickets to Leicester Tigers vs Exeter Chiefs (18th May 2024)
- Deadline for application: 11th May 2024
- X2 general admission tickets to Leicester Tigers vs TBC (8th June 2024)
- Deadline for application: 1st June 2024
The above will be played at Mattioli Woods Welford Road Stadium, Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 7TR unless stated otherwise.
- X1 Signed Mens 2023/24 Leicester Tigers Signed Shirt
- Deadline for application: 17th December 2023
- X1 Signed Mens 2023/24 Leicester Tigers Signed Shorts
- Deadline for application: 30th March 2023
The TIGERS Discount Code
- The TIGERS discount code can be redeemed at any Papa Johns (GB) Ltd stores only and excludes Butlins, Haven Holiday Parks, Ribby Hall Village, Planet Ice, on campus stores and Ireland.
- The discount code entitles the customer to 50% off pizza value when the spend is £30 or more.
- Minimum spend does not include any products that already have a discount applied to them.
- Ice creams are excluded from qualifying spend.
- Minimum spend for delivery applies and may vary with store location.
- You will be advised of the minimum spend when selecting your store.
- The discount code associated with this promotion are not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- The discount code can be withdrawn without notice.
- Promotion expires midnight 11:59pm on 31st December 2023.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identity and age will be required.
- Entrants must have a registered Papa Johns GB account.
- Employees of Papa John’s GB Ltd (the “Promoter”), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- All entries must be made by the relevant deadline stated above, or if none (e.g. for prizes not on specific dates) midnight on 18th May 2024. Entries after this time will not be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
How will the winner be chosen?
- All eligible entries received will be pooled together and the prize winners will be selected at random.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be notified via the email address registered to their Papa Johns GB account and will be required to respond to confirm receipt.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via email.
- In an event where the prize is not claimed within 24 hours of notification by email from Papa Johns GB or if the winner does not respond within the 24 hours, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected at random in accordance with the process above.
- Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Prizes will be sent by email or post (post will be sent first class), as applicable (depending on the prize). For prizes sent by post, the winner will be required to provide a UK mailing address. Failure to do so within 24 hours of notification by email from Papa Johns GB may result in the winner forfeiting its prices and another winner selected at random in accordance with the process above.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted, and no cash alternative is offered.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part, save that the Promoter reserves the right to replace each prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- By entering the Promotion, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s address is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- These terms and conditions and this Promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this Promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.