Papa Johns SPFL Viaplay Cup Final Ticket Competition T&Cs
- These are the rules for the Papa John’s Social Media Ticket Competition to win x2 general admission match tickets the Viaplay Cup Final played on 26th February 2023.
How to enter the Prize Draw?
- Enter via Facebook or Twitter:
- Tag which club you’ll be supporting in the competition post’s comments section on either the Papa John’s Pizza (GB) Facebook or Twitter pages.
- By submitting their details, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this.
Prize Draw Terms
- One entry per user.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- The closing date for entry into the draw is 6pm on Monday 20th February 2023.
- There will be 2 winners for this promotion only – one winner per club.
- The prize for all winners is 2 x general admission match tickets to one of the competing teams scheduled to play in the 2023 Viaplay Cup Final on the 26th February 2023.
- X1 Rangers Football Club
- X1 Celtic Football Club
- Match tickets offered are game specific.
- Match tickets are strictly not for re-sale
- Match tickets are issued at club discretion.
- No travel or accommodation expenses are included in the prize.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms set out by the relevant SPFL club.
- If the winner is unable to attend their prize match, the prize cannot be transferred for use in respect of another match, nor will the winner receive a cash alternative.
- If the winner is unable to attend their prize match, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
- If the winner is unable to attend their prize match, it may be possible for them to nominate a friend or family member to attend in their place, however this will be subject to the above conditions and at each individual club’s discretion, it is not guaranteed.
- In the above instance, the winner must notify Papa John’s Pizza GB within 24 hours of receiving their winner’s notification if they wish to request a change to winner’s name.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate from England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, or Scottish Profession Football League (“SPFL”) their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
How will the winner be chosen?
- Participants who fulfil the promotion criteria will be entered in a random prize draw.
How will the winner be notified?
- Winners will be notified that they have won by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd, either via Twitter or Facebook Messenger, within 24 hours of the draw.
- Winners must respond and confirm their full name, email address and home address within 24 hours of receiving the above notification, otherwise they will no longer be able to accept the prize tickets and the prize tickets will then be offered to another winner.
- Winners’ full names will then be sent to the relevant clubs for a Football Banning Order (FBO) check. Any individual that is subject to a FBO will be ineligible to win and in this instance the prize will be revoked and offered to a new winner.
How will the winner receive their prize?
- Winners will receive their tickets in the post in relation to the home address provided.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Match ticket winners will be subject to, and agree to comply with, the COVID related attendance protocols put in place by Hampden Park for the relevant match.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion, including sharing contact details with the relevant club to facilitate ticket collection.
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion.
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- This is not a promotion of the SPFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to winners by the SPFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of registering on the relevant club website in order to watch the game).