Papa John’s x Matrix Competition Terms and Conditions
- These are the rules for the Papa John’s x Matrix partnership competition to win a 10.2” tablet and over ear wireless headphones.
How to enter the Competition?
- Be following the Papa John’s UK Official Page on Facebook and Twitter
- Tag your friends in the original post who you want to win the prize
- Hashtag #TheMatrixResurrections
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entries must be entered between Wednesday 15th December 2021 and Wednesday 29th December 2021.
- Prize to be fulfilled by Performance Entertainment
- 10” Tablet 64 GB Wi-Fi only
- Over Ear wireless headphones
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- The prize is non-transferrable and will only be provided to the named winner
- Should any device become unavailable or discontinued, it will be replaced by one which is similar, approved and of the same value.
- Delivery of the hardware will be within 30 days of receiving winner details.
- The winner will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for competition submissions is 23:59 Wednesday 29th December 2021.
How will the winner be chosen?
- One winner will be selected at random out of all the entries across both channels.
- The winner will be the tagged friend
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on their chosen channel.
- The winner will be contacted on Thursday 30th December 2021.
- Papa John’s will request a full UK delivery address and the winner must respond within 7 days for being contacted.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via direct message
- These details will be passed onto Performance Entertainment who will fulfil the prize
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tong well, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.