Papa Johns Community Cup (PJCC) Finalists Ballot Terms & Conditions
These are the rules for the 2023 Papa Johns Community Cup (PJCC) Finalists Ballot for a Free Pizza Order and a Visit by an England Rugby Red Roses Assistant Coach.
The prize-winning team will receive:
- X1 Free Papa Johns pizza order comprising of 10 large pizzas.
- X1 Visit by an England Rugby Red Roses Assistant Coach for a maximum of 90 minutes.
Visit by an England Rugby Red Roses Assistant Coach Prize Delivery:
- Papa John’s (GB) Ltd. (Promoter) will advise to the prize-winning team the date, time, and location of the Visit.
- The date / time is non-negotiable, and no alternative date / time will be offered.
- The England Rugby Red Roses Assistant Coach Visit will last no more than 90 minutes and may include the Coach supporting a club-led training session, engaging with players, signing autographs.
- The Visit must be organised between Papa John’s (GB) Ltd., and the prize-winning team and the Visit must take place no later than 11:59pm on August 31st, 2023.
- The prize-winning team may be required to travel to a designated location to claim and access the Visit prize.
Free Papa John’s Pizza Order:
- The Free Papa Johns pizza order will be delivered on the same date/ time of the Visit. The date/ time of the Free Papa Johns Pizza Order is non-negotiable, and no alternative date/ time will be offered.
- The pizza order will comprise of a selection of 10 Large Papa Johns Pizzas.
- The selection of the 10 Large Papa Johns Pizzas will be chosen in part by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd and in part the winning rugby team prior to organising the delivery.
- Once agreed, the free pizza order will be provided and delivered by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is only open to match winning teams of a Papa Johns Community Cup (PJCC) Final taking place between the 30th of April 2023 and 7th May 2023.
- Match winning teams of PJCC Finals will be automatically enrolled into the ballot.
- Proof of participation may be required.
- Match winning teams will need to be safeguarding approved by the Rugby Football Union prior to their entry submission.
- Employees of Papa John’s (GB) Ltd (the “Promoter”), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date to enter the competition?
- Entries will be closed following the final day of the 2023 PJCC Finals and no later than 11:59pm on 7th May 2023.
How will the winner be chosen?
- All eligible entries will be entered into a ballot and the prize-winning team will be selected at random.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be notified via the email address registered to their application for the 2023 PJCC, no later than Friday 12th May.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via email.
- In an event where the prize is not claimed within 5 working days of notification by email from Papa John’s (GB) Ltd or if the winner does not respond within the 5 working days, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected at random in accordance with the process above.
- Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Papa Johns (GB) Ltd will make reasonable efforts to assist and organise the event with the winning rugby team.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted, and no cash alternative is offered.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part, save that the Promoter reserves the right to replace each prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- By entering the Promotion, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s address is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- These terms and conditions and this Promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this Promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.