Premier Sports Cup Final – Perimeter Ad Board Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the Papa John’s Premier Sports Cup Final Perimeter Ad Board Competition on Sunday 19th December 2021 to win ‘Free Pizza for a Year*’.
How to enter the Premier Sports Cup Final Prize Draw?
- Tweet your answer to the question stated on the LED perimeter ad boards using #PAPAJOHNSSPFL whilst the Premier Sports Cup Final match is in play:
- Hibernian v Celtic, Sunday 19th December 2021, kick off at 3pm
- The competition period commences upon kick-off through to the final whistle of the above stated game. This includes half time, any extra time and penalties.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this.
Prize Draw Terms
- One entry per user only.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Only one winner will be selected for the ‘Free Pizza for a Year*’ prize.
- The winner will be selected by Twitter only.
- The prize is ‘Free Pizza for a Year*’ which consists of 2 x £10 Papa John’s Pizza voucher codes per month for 12 months. Total of 24 x £10 voucher codes, prize value is £240.
- Each code entitles you to a £10 credit online at papajohns.co.uk or when using the Papa John’s UK app.
- The 24 x £10 voucher codes will be sent all together to the competition winner by Wednesday 22nd December 2021.
- Codes are online only and cannot be used in-store.
- Multiple codes can be used in the same transaction and codes can be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any unused value from each code will be lost and will not be applicable for any future orders.
- All voucher codes will be valid until December 31st 2022.
- A minimum spend will apply for delivery orders and will vary by store. For our list of store locations, please visit www.papajohns.co.uk/store-locations.
- Codes can be redeemed during the check-out process when placing an order online – on the ‘Payment Details’ page, simply select ‘Have a gift code? Click here to enter it’.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, or Scottish Profession Football League (“SPFL”) their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
How will the winner be chosen?
- Participants who fulfil the competition criteria will be entered in a random prize draw.
How will the winner be notified?
- Once the competition winner has been randomly selected, they will then be contacted by a Papa John’s representative via Twitter. Proof of identification and further contact details may be required to issue the prize voucher codes.
- All prize voucher codes will be issued to the winner at once.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering either Prize Draw, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion.
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion.
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- This is not a promotion of the Premier Sports Cup, SPFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to winners by the Premier Sports Cup, SPFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion.