Rewind Festival South Competition Terms and Conditions
Papa John’s UK Competition – Rewind Festival South
Rules for Papa John’s UK Competition – Rewind Festival South
In addition to the below terms, winners must abide by each of the festival terms and conditions as stated in the link: https://rewindfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Rewind-Festival-Terms-Conditions-2019-Final.pdf
- These are the rules for the Papa John’s competition for the chance to win a PAIR of VIP Tickets Rewind Festival South.
How to enter the Competition?
- Follow Papa John’s UK page on Facebook OR Twitter OR Instagram .
- The entrant must share a picture of their first ever festival with the hashtag #PapaJohnsFestival and tag Papa John’s.
- By submitting their details the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition.
- Multiple entries allowed.
- Any third party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Dates applicable for entering the competition: between 12th July, 2019 to 15th July, 2019 inclusive.
1x pair of VIP Weekend Tickets to Rewind Festival South
The VIP area includes:
- Friday Night VIP Welcome Disco
- Private Bar Area
- Complimentary Glass of Prosecco
- Table Service
- Boutique Food Offering
- Pamper Sessions inc. massage, glitterati and more
- Seating Areas with Picnic Benches, Sofas and Bean Bags
- Spacious area with views of the main stage
- Luxury Flushing Toilets
- Free Festival Programme
- Includes camp site access with amenities, but tent, bedding and equipment not included. Please note that there is no specific VIP camping area, just general camping.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identity and age will be required.
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for entry into the draw is midnight on 15/07/2019.
How will the winner be chosen?
- All correct & eligible entries received will be pooled together and one winner will be selected at random. The best responses will be judged and decided by Papa John’s UK.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be announced on Papa John’s Facebook / Twitter / Instagram accounts on or before 17/07/2019.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via social post or comments under the competition post.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- In an event where the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the notification of the winner the If the winner does not respond within the 7 days, another winner will be selected at random.
- Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion.
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion.
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.