Rules for Papa John’s National Do Something Nice Day competition
These are the rules for the Papa John’s competition to win one free large Papa John’s pizza to be redeemed between Friday 8th October 2021 – Saturday 8th January 2022.
How to enter the Competition?
- Follow Papa John’s UK page on Instagram
- Like the competition post
- The entrant must tag an additional account in the comments of the competition post September
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Unlimited entries per Instagram account allowed for follower.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entries must be entered between 00:00 Tuesday 5th October 2021 and 23:59 Thursday 7th October 2021.
- Dates applicable for entering the competition: Tuesday 5th October 2021 and Thursday 7th October 2021.
- Prize to be fulfilled by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd
- One winner will be announced each week to receive one free large Papa John’s pizza to be redeemed between Friday 8th October 2021 – Saturday 8th January 2022.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for competition submissions is 23:59 Thursday 7th October 2021.
How will the winner be chosen?
- One winner will be selected at random out of all the entries each week.
How will the winner be notified?
- One winner will be announced on Papa John’s Twitter account on Friday 8th October 2021.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via comments under the competition post and direct message
Proof of identity and age may be required
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.