Rules for Papa John’s Trophy Final competition
These are the rules for Papa John’s competition to win £5,000.00 to spend on a grassroots football club and a year’s supply of pizza to be redeemed between Monday 4 th April 2022 to Tuesday 4 th April 2023.
How to enter the Competition?
- Follow Papa John’s UK page on Twitter
- Spot our group of 6x Papa John’s drivers sitting within the stands at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 3rd April during the Papa John’s Trophy Final between 15:00 and 18:00
- The entrant must tweet @PapaJohnsUK with the location of the drivers and the hashtag #SpotTheDrivers
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- One entry per Twitter account allowed for each entrant.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entries must be entered between 15:00 and 18:00 on Sunday 3rd April 2022.
- Dates applicable for entering the competition: Sunday 3rd April 2022.
- Prize to be fulfilled by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd
- One winner will be announced to receive £5,000.00 to donate to a grassroots football club of their choice to help support its day to day running
- The winner will also receive a year’s supply of pizza to be redeemed between Monday 4th April 2022 and Tuesday 4th April 2023.
- The pizza element of this prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for competition submissions is 18:00 on Sunday 3rd April 2022.
- How will the winner be chosen?
- One winner will be selected at random out of all the entries on Twitter.
How will the winner be notified?
- One winner will be announced on Papa John’s social media accounts by Wednesday 6th April 2022.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via comments under the competition post and direct message
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- The winner will be required to share contact details for a senior person at the chosen grassroots football club to redeem the prize.
- The winner will receive 12x £20 codes via email to spend online or via the Papa John’s app. Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.