Scotland Rugby Signed Shirt Competition
- These are the rules for the Papa Johns x Scotland Rugby Union Competition to win a Signed Scotland Rugby Shirt
How to enter the Competition?
- Be following both the official Papa Johns UK and Scottish Rugby Channels
- Hashtag #GuinnessSixNations
- Comment your score predictions
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entries must be entered between Saturday 12th February and Sunday 13th February
- A signed shirt from the Scottish Rugby team
- Shirt prize to be fulfilled by the Scottish Rugby
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- The prize is non-transferrable and will only be provided to the named winner
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa Johns UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for competition submissions is 12th February 2022 at 11:59 pm
How will the winner be chosen?
- One winner will be selected at random out of all the entries.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be contacted on their chosen platform by the Scottish Rugby channel
- They will request your full name, a full UK address and email address
- The winner must respond within 48 hour for being contacted.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via direct message
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tong well, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.