Sign For Your Club
- These are the rules for the Papa John’s Competition “Sign for your club” / “Fan to Famous” from December 27th 2021, to February 2022
The Prize – Sign for your Club
- One fan from participating EFL Clubs and One fan from participating SPFL Clubs will receive a non-official squad number for the purpose of marketing, a non-official mock contract that is not legally binding and a fan experience at their chosen Club.
- The winning fan will also win a £15,000 support fund for their chosen participating Club
- The winning fan will receive a year’s supply of Free Pizza (12 x £20 monthly vouchers)
- One Club will be chosen from 48 EFL League 1 and League 2 clubs
- One Club will be chosen from the 33 SPFL clubs that have opted in to participate in the campaign Airdrieonians FC, Albion Rovers FC, Alloa Athletic FC, Annan Athletic FC, Arbroath FC, Ayr United FC, Clyde FC, Cove Rangers FC, Cowdenbeath FC, Dumbarton FC, Dundee United FC, Dunfermline Athletic FC, East Fife FC, Edinburgh City FC, Elgin City FC, Falkirk FC, Forfar Athletic FC, Greenock Morton FC, Hamilton Academical FC, Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC, Kelty Hearts FC, Livingston FC, Montrose FC, Partick Thistle FC, Peterhead FC, Queen of the South FC,Queen’s Park FC, Raith Rovers FC, Ross County FC, Stenhousemuir FC, Stirling Albion FC, St. Mirren FC, Stranraer FC
How to enter the Competition?
- Enter the Competition only on www.papajohns.co.uk/signforyourclub
- Entrants will be asked for various entry details and to choose their club
- All 48 Clubs from League 1 and League 2 within the EFL are participating in the Competition
- 33 Clubs from the SPFL will be taking part in the Competition
- By submitting their details, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this
- A short video call will take place with the winner to assess compatibility to fulfil the prize. If Papa John’s (GB) do not feel the winner meets the requirements, we have the right to withdraw the Prize.
- By entering the Competition, the winner agrees for their details to be shared for the purposes of this Competition, and they must have an active profile on social media.
- The winner agrees to be recorded, attend the stadium for a videography and photoshoot, and for the content to be shared across various formats by entering the Competition.
- The winner must be presentable and wear appropriate attire on the shoot day.
- A previous version of the style of the shoot can be viewed here
Who can enter?
- One entry per user
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- Under 16’s may enter, but an adult must enter on their behalf
- The Promotion is open to mainland UK residents who participate from papajohns.co.uk
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, or English Football League (“EFL”) or Scottish Professional Football league (SPFL), their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter
What is the closing date?
- 31ST January 2022
- The winner will be notified by email or phone call within 3- 5 working days of the competition closing. If the Prize is not claimed within 12 hours, Papa John’s (GB) will pick a new winner.
How will the winner be chosen?
- Participants who fulfil the competition criteria will be entered in a prize draw
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be notified by email or phone call and will be asked for their social media details
- The winner will be announced on various social media platforms Facebook / Twitter / Instagram accounts
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via phone and email
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- In an event where the Prize is not claimed within 12 hours, the Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the Prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner will be required to participate in publicity connected with the Promotion with no further compensation
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted
- No other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part
- By entering the Competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this Promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge that Papa John’s may disclose that information to the event organiser or the relevant football Club(s) for the purpose of administering delivery of the Prize.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this Promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this Promotion is final
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules
- This is not a promotion of the EFL or SPFL, any Clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to winners by the EFL/SPFL, Clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this Promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of registering on the relevant club website in order to watch the game).