SPFL Boxing Day Competition – Terms and Conditions
- These are the rules for the Papa John’s Prize Draw to win match tickets for all SPFL fixtures scheduled to be played on the 26th December 2021 (Boxing Day) 2021 AND/OR a free large Papa John’s pizza and Football Manager game code.
How to enter the Prize Draw?
- Enter via Facebook or Twitter and the Papa John’s UK website:
- Tag a friend in the competition post’s comments section on either the Papa John’s Pizza (GB) Facebook or Twitter pages.
- Register at papajohns.co.uk/football/spfl.
- When registering on the Papa John’s website, entrants will be asked for various details and to choose their club.
- Fans who have already previously registered their details at papajohns.co.uk/football/spfl will simply need to need to click the button in-page to enter the promotion.
- By submitting their details, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this.
Prize Draw Terms
- One entry per user.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- The closing date for entry into the draw is 11:59pm on Monday 20th December 2021.
- There will be 18 winners for this promotion only – one winner per fixture.
- The prize for all winners is 2 x home end match tickets for scheduled Boxing Day matches per winner only.
- Match tickets are for home team support only.
- Match tickets offered are game specific.
- Match tickets are strictly not for re-sale
- Match tickets are issued at club discretion.
- No travel or accommodation expenses are included in the prize.
- Any individual that is subject to a Football Banning Order (FBO) would be ineligible to win.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms set out by the relevant SPFL club.
- If the winner is unable to attend their prize match, the prize cannot be transferred for use in respect of another match, nor will the winner receive a cash alternative.
- If the winner is unable to attend their prize match, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
- If the winner is unable to attend their prize match, it may be possible for them to nominate a friend or family member to attend in their place, however this will be subject to the above conditions and at each individual club’s discretion, it is not guaranteed.
- In the above instance, the winner must notify email@example.com 24 hours of receiving their winner’s email notification if they wish to request a change to winner’s name.
- 5 out of the 18 winners will also receive a free large pizza code and a Football Manager game
- Not all winners are not entitled to the three prizes.
- Free Large Pizza Terms and Conditions:
- Offer entitles the winning customer to one free large pizza.
- Large pizza only.
- Add £2.75 for Stuffed Crust.
- Includes CYO with up to 4 toppings, any additional toppings added will be charged at menu price.
- Available online only.
- Promotion codes are single use only.
- A minimum spend will apply for delivery orders and will vary by store. For our list of store locations, please visit papajohns.co.uk/store-locations.
- Offer available at participating stores only and excludes Butlins, Haven Holiday Parks, Ribby Hall Village, Planet Ice, on campus stores and Ireland
- Products added as part of this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer valid until 30th January 2022.
- Offer can be withdrawn without notice.
- The free large pizza code can be redeemed on the Papa John’s ‘Offers’ page (https://www.papajohns.co.uk/stores/offers.aspx) under ‘Still looking for an offer? If you’ve got a promotion code, enter it here.’
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate from papajohns.co.uk in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, or Scottish Profession Football League (“SPFL”) their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
How will the winner be chosen?
- Participants who fulfil the promotion criteria will be entered in a random prize draw.
How will the winner be notified?
- Winners of will be notified that they have won by Papa John’s (GB) Ltd via email within two working days of the draw.
How will the winner receive their prize?
- Winners will collect their tickets on the day of their prize match from the club’s ticket collection point.
- Ticket collection points will vary by club so please ask a member of staff at the ground where the ticket collection point is if you are unsure.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Please note that COVID-19 safeguards will be in operation at the Final that could require the wearing of face masks in the stadium and/or also require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or proof of a negative test for COVID-19 in previous 24 hours, or proof of exemption from these COVID-19 protocols.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion, including sharing contact details with the relevant club facilitating the Pay-Per-View access.
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion.
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- This is not a promotion of the SPFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to winners by the SPFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of registering on the relevant club website in order to watch the game).