Students 2022 Terms & Conditions
- These are the rules for the Papa Johns Student Papadia Giveaway and £3,000 Uni Fee Competition (1st September – 31st October 2022)
How to enter the Competition?
- Entrant must register on the Student Portal – papajohns.co.uk
- The entrant must have a valid university email address
- The entrant must submit their graduation date
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- All entrants will automatically be placed into the £3,000 university fee draw
Free Papadia Offer
- Offer to be fulfilled by Papa Johns (GB) Ltd
- Free Papadia of their choice with an online order (min delivery spend required).
- Entrant will receive an email to their validated student email address
- Once validated, the voucher code will be issued via their email address
- Voucher codes are unique to the entrant
- Code entitles entrant to 1 free Papadia through online order (min delivery spend required)
- One code per online order
- Codes can only be redeemed online at papajohns.co.uk
- Codes cannot be redeemed in store
£3,000 University Fee draw
- Prize to be fulfilled by Papa Johns (GB) Ltd
- Winner of the draw will receive £3,000 towards their university fees
- Receipt of paid university fees must be provided for Papa Johns to reimburse winner of £3,000. The prize if non-transferrable and will only be provided to the named winner
- Winner must hold a student account with Papa Johns and hold a valid student email address
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to students in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over
- Entrant must hold a verified university email address
- Any new students starting university in 2022
- Employees of Papa Johns UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for the competition and code use by date is Monday 31st October 2022. E.g if your code is issued on the 31st October 2022 then it must be used on the same day
How will the winner be chosen?
- Winner will be selected at random out of all the entries using a random generator
How will the winner be notified?
- Winner will be announced on Monday 7th November 2022
- The winner will be contacted via verified student email on Monday 7th November 2022
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via the given email address
- The winner will have 10 working days to acknowledge receipt of email to ensure they secure the £3,000 towards their fees
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules