Y Not Festival Competition Terms and Conditions
Papa John’s UK Competition – Y Not Festival Derbyshire
Rules for Papa John’s UK Competition – Y Not Festival Derbyshire
In addition to the below terms, winners must abide by each of the festival terms and conditions as stated in the link below: https://ynotfestival.com/terms-conditions/
- These are the rules for the Papa John’s competition for the chance to win a PAIR of VIP Ticket to Y Not Festival
How to enter the Competition?
- Follow Papa John’s UK page on Facebook OR Twitter OR Instagram
- The entrant must post the song they love to play outdoors in the Summer, in the comments box under ‘Papa John’s Facebook/ Twitter/ or on Instagram with #PapaJohnsFestival to enter.
- By submitting their details the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Multiple entries allowed
- Any third party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- Dates applicable for entering the competition: between 21st June 2019 to 24th June 2019 inclusive
1x pair of VIP Weekend Tickets to Y Not Festival Derbyshire with a boutique camping experience which includes:
- VIP Bar with DJs
- Boutique Food Offering
- Comfy seating areas
- Express queue lanes on entry
- Free lanyards (to be collected from Merch stand)
- Access to exclusive VIP Camping with VIP facilities. Tent, bedding and equipment not included
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over
- Proof of identity and age will be required
- Employees of Papa John’s UK Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- The closing date for entry into the draw is midnight on 24/06/2019
How will the winner be chosen?
- All correct & eligible entries received will be pooled together and one winner will be selected at random. The best responses will be judged and decided by Papa John’s UK.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be announced on Papa John’s Facebook / Twitter / Instagram accounts on or before 26th June, 2019.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via social post or comments under the competition post
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- In an event where the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the notification of the winner the If the winner does not respond within the 7 days, another winner will be selected at random
- Promoter has the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original
Post Promotion Publicity
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of Prize
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No other alternative prize available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.