Papa Johns Community Cup 2022/2023 Unique Discount Code Terms and Conditions
- These are the Terms and Conditions for the Papa Johns Community Cup 2022/2023 Unique Discount Code.
How to enter the Promotion?
- The rugby club must be registered to compete in the 2022/2023 Papa Johns Community Cup.
- Upon registering, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this Promotion.
- Any third-party entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Dates applicable for redemptions made on each unique discount code (Promotion): between 1st March 2023 to 8th May 2023.
The Unique Discount Code
- Each rugby club that has registered to participate in the 2022/2023 Papa Johns Community Cup will receive a unique discount code to use at any participating Papa Johns (GB) stores only and excludes Butlins, Haven Holiday Parks, Ribby Hall Village, Planet Ice, on campus stores and Ireland.
- Multiple teams competing under the same club will receive a single code.
- Each unique discount code entitles the customer to 50% off pizza value when the spend is £30 or more.
- Minimum spend does not include any products that already have a discount applied to them.
- Ice creams are excluded from qualifying spend.
- Minimum spend for delivery applies and may vary with store location.
- You will be advised of the minimum spend when selecting your store.
- All unique discount codes associated with this promotion are not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- The offer of each or all unique discount codes can be withdrawn without notice.
- Promotion begins 1st March 2023.
- Promotion expires midnight 8th May 2023.
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to rugby clubs registered with the Rugby Football Union and registered to compete in the 2022/2023 Papa Johns Community Cup.
- Employees of Papa John’s (GB) Ltd (the “Promoter”), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
What is the closing date?
- All registered rugby clubs’ unique discount codes can be redeemed by the expiry date stated above, midnight on 8th May 2023.
The Donation Value
- Upon expiration of the promotion, Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, (the Promotor) will calculate the number of redemptions made on each unique discount code throughout the promotion period. A donation value for each eligible rugby club will be calculated based on the number of redemptions for each rugby club’s assigned unique discount code. Papa Johns (GB) will send the total donation for all eligible rugby club’s donation value onto the Rugby Football Union (the “RFU”) of Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Road, TW2 7BA.
- The RFU will transfer each rugby club’s donation value to the respective rugby club. The eligible rugby club will be required to have previously verified or verify their bank details with the RFU in order for the payment to be processed.
- The donation should not be received by any one individual. The exact allocation of the donation value to be determined by the rugby club.
- Payments will be made by the RFU to each respective registered rugby club by 11:59pm on 30th June 2023.
Who can enter?
- Rugby Clubs who have registered to enter and have participated in a minimum of one full fixture of the 2022/2023 Papa Johns Community Cup are eligible to receive the respective donation.
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Employees of Papa John’s (GB) Ltd (the Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion (Associates) and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
How will the entrant find the code?
- Rugby clubs registered to compete in the Papa Johns Community Cup 2022/2023 will receive their unique discount code through an official Rugby Football Union communication on the 28th February 2023.
Post Promotion Publicity
- The entrant may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Promotion with no further recompense.
Substitution of unique discount
- No other alternative deal is available, in whole or in part.
- By entering the 2022/23 Papa Johns Community Cup and using the unique discount code, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this Promotion.
- RFU will process any personal data provided to it in order to administer the donation payment in accordance with its privacy notice, which is available by clicking here.
- The Promoter is Papa Johns (GB) Ltd, 11 Northfield Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 0DQ.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this Promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse the unique discount code and donation value to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- The eligible entrants must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before, during or after this promotion.
- This is not a promotion of the Rugby Football Union, or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to entrants by the Rugby Football Union or respective group companies relating to the operation of this Promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of registering on the relevant 2022/2023 Papa Johns Community Cup registration link in order to compete in the competition)
- These terms and conditions and this Promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this Promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.